Follow these simple steps to securely share a patient and their corresponding recordings from the Eko Mobile App and Eko Web Dashboard.
Sharing from the Eko Mobile App:
- Log-in to the Eko Mobile App
- Navigate to your patient list
- Select a patient
- Select "Patient Action" menu (three dots on top right corner of screen)
- Select "Share" (middle option) from the "Patient Action" menu
- Enter collaborator's email address and send
- Your collaborator will now receive a private invitation to either sign-up or log-in to the Eko Mobile App or Eko Web Dashboard to review the sound.
Sharing from the Eko Web Dashboard:
- Log-in to the Eko Web Dashboard at www.dashboard.ekodevices.com
- Select "My Patients" from the menu on the left
- Select patient whose recordings you wish to share.
- Under the patient's name, select "Share" amid the 3 options (note: you are unable to a share a patient that has already been shared with you by another user. The original creator of the patient recording is given sole ability to share patients).
- From the share options on the left, select "Add". This is how you will add a collaborator.
- Enter collaborating clinician's email address and press "send sharing link" button.
Your collaborator will now receive a private invitation to either sign-up or log-in to the Eko Mobile App or Eko Web Dashboard to review the sound.
Watch this video to see a brief example of sharing a patient: